Sunday, December 21, 2008

Williams/Kee Christmas

Parker with Grumps eating a cookie
sitting in Papa's chair


aunt deb opening his red tractor from mawmaw and papa

parker and mawmaw



parker and kristen...she helped me chase him around!




We traveled to Bentonville, AR, on Friday Dec. 19 for the wedding of my cousin Ryan. We had a great time visiting NWA, which Will and I love. The area is so pretty with mountains and so many activities to do! We will definitely have to visit more often. While we were there celebrating the marriage, we also had Christmas with the Williams and Kee families. We had a great time visiting with everyone at Uncle Dan and Aunt Deb's house. They were so kind to invite everyone over for food and visiting after the wedding on Saturday night. I wish I had taken more pictures, but I was too busy chasing Parker everywhere. Thanks to everyone for Parker's presents, he loved them all!!

No comments: