Thursday, October 29, 2009

11 weeks


Nevin Claire was 11 weeks old yesterday. She also had her first "school" picture made today. I was able to see them online, and they turned out great! The ones of the two of them are my favorite...Parker just loves his sister so much! Here are some things Nevin Claire is doing now:



  • Sleeping all night...10-6 (I actually wake her up at 6 to feed her because it fits with my schedule)
  • Eating every 4 hours about 5 oz.
  • Still naps a lot
  • Follows people and responds to voices
  • Smiles all the time
  • Loves her bouncy seat and mobile
  • Loves it when Parker holds hands with her
  • Enjoys her bath when the water is really warm
  • Rarely ever cries
  • Attends school with Parker and loves her teachers
  • Wearing size 1 diapers
  • Can still wear newborn clothes

I can't even imagine how life was without her...she has completed our family! We love you so much, Nevin Claire!

No comments: