Monday, January 18, 2010

Happy 50th Tita!!


To honor Tita's 50th birthday, here are 50 reasons why we love her so much:
1. She loves our kids so much!
2. She loves Will and I too!
3. Kind.
4. Caring.
5. Nurse - helps us with our medical questions
6. Great mom to Steven
7. Will keep our kids so we can have a night out!
8. Loves her animals!
9. Moved further away but we will see her no less
10. Not afraid to speak her mind
11. Smart
12. Great sister to my mom
13. Not selfish
14. Gonna live by her parents (eventually)
15. Giving of her time
16. Loves books
17. Loves trashy reality t.v.-just like me!
18. Shopping together is great fun
19. Enjoys going to Seattle to see Steven
20. Has fun getting pampered with a mani/pedi
21. Always remembers everyone else's birthday (and usually has a party for them...especially at work)
22. Enjoys facebook just as much as me
23. Is a facebook farmer...too funny!!
24. Enjoys looking at pictures of my kids as much as I enjoy sending them
25. Was in the delivery room for both of my kids...
26. Actually took care of Nevin Claire in the hospital...even worked when she was off!
27. Buys my kids clothes
28. Drives to see us when she is off!
29. Lets me pick out clothes/jewelry for her
30. Decorating her new house together will be so much fun!
31. Will wear big fun jewelry...my mom won't always do that
32. Loves all of her family so much!
33. Enjoys eating at the crystal grill...we all do and that is usually a top pick for restuarants!
34. Appreciates and loves her friends so much...
35. Has a great and fun co-worker Shiela (I can never spell her name right)
36. Never misses an important family event
37. Goes with Will or me to take the kids to the dr.
38. Also stays with them for shots so we don't have too =)
39. Likes DVR...that way you don't have to miss that reality trash we love so much!
40. Shares a love for Madmen....however, we are both always behind on watching.
41. Rescues any sick or hurt animal
42. Not afraid to be a red head...love that color on you, Tita!
43. Dislikes cold weather as much as we do...better to just stay inside!
44. Works night shifts (we get to see her more in the day)
45. Night Owl
46. Can go on little sleep
47. Strong...doens't let her arthritis get her down!
48. Family Saturday get togethers...
49. Normally shares her birthday with Martin Luther King =)
50. We are so thankful for your 50 years and we wish you 50 more!!

We LOVE you, Tita!
Will, Heather, Parker, and Nevin Claire

1 comment:

Mitzi Loftin said...

How sweet! I love you all so much! I have had a great birthday!