Friday, November 28, 2008

Happy 20 month birthday!


Parker is 20 months old today...wow, where did time go?! I can't believe how big he's gotten. He weighs right around 26 lb. and is about 33 in. tall. He is getting very independent, using words like "I do it" and "mine". He is now putting words together to make sentences, and his absolute favorite thing is red tractors. Every tractor he sees is poppy's tractor red...I know we've gotta work on the order. He is still not a very good eater, well, lets just say it comes and goes. One night he will eat everything on his plate, then not eat another good meal for two days. Our pediatrician called it the "toddler diet" and reassured me that was normal. His two favorite songs are "Old MacDonald" and "Row Row Row Your Boat". He can say most of the words with me when I sing them. Instead of baths these days, he really loves showering with daddy. In fact, now he thinks he needs one every time dad has one. He really doesn't have just one favorite toy anymore...he loves to be outside, play with any tractor, watch his DVD Player, and play with Ali or any animal! He says so many words I just can't even start to list them all...however, I am going to make a list for myself to see how many he can say now. I'm willing to guess anywhere from 75-100. He is just growing up so fast, and we are very thankful that he is ours! Parker, we love you so much!

No comments: