Monday, November 17, 2008

Weekend at Nana and Uncle Leighton's House

This weekend we headed to Jackson on Saturday morning. However, not before we had to stop and clean the house...yes, they called and said they were showing it that morning! We did not complain at all!! Matt, Christie, and Breland met us down there. The guys took off first for Bass Pro and left us girls with the kids. We took Bre and Parker to play out in the yard, and they both loved it! When the guys returned, we headed off ourselves for a little shopping at the mall. I bought mostly Christmas items...I was so proud of my bargain on polo shirts (on sale for 49.99, regularly 89.99). So, that took care of poppy and dad! That night, we just hung out at the house and let the kids play. We were so glad to be joined by Sophie and Greg Yurkow. Sunday morning we woke up, ate breakfast, then our family headed off for more shopping. We just had a great time all weekend. I forgot my camera, but Christie had hers so when I get some pictures I'll put some up!
By the way, the only person Parker wanted all weekend was his "nana"!! I had been talking to him all week about going to their house and how excited it would be to see them! He really understood!

No comments: