Wednesday, September 30, 2009

2 1/2 years....


On Monday, Parker was officially 2 1/2 years old! He is growing up so fast, but he will always be my baby boy! I can't even begin to post all of the things that he says and does, but I find myself just stopping and laughing at the funny things that he says! I have realized here lately that he talks the whole way in the car when we go somewhere until he falls asleep. I really love it, but I sometimes enjoy the silence too! =) He enjoys going and spending time with family and friends...he will go and spend the night in a heartbeat! He is all boy and loves any outdoor activity...riding four-wheelers, lawnmowers, golf carts, tractors, you name it! His latest adventure was riding the combine with poppy, and he has talked about it since it happened. He is still a picky eater...he eats much better at school than at home. I'm guessing he eats because he sees the other kids eats. Saying nursery rhymes is something that he has learned lots of at his new school. He loves to recite "Humpty Dumpty", "Rain, Rain Go Away", and "Jack Be Nimble". Those are just a few he comes home with. He has just become aware of the radio in the car and now has a favorite country song. His father is going to kill me, it is by Jason Aldean "Big Green Tractor". You should've known that it would have tractor somewhere. I really can't believe that he is closer to 3 now than 2! I'm loving every minute of watching him be the best big brother, he is so protective of his little sister. We are cherishing every minute of his little life!

No comments: