Sunday, September 13, 2009

Retail Therapy...

Sweater and vest from Punkin Patch Sweet Tea


Sweet Tea

Sweet Tea




Christmas outfit for Nevin Claire



Yesterday afternoon I headed out by MYSELF to hit a few stores downtown. I stopped by the Punkin Patch and stayed almost an hour. Will has no idea how I can spend that long in a kids store...but I can. I just looked and looked and looked. I was looking for my two kids and Breland has a birthday coming up in a couple of weeks. I ended up with a Christmas outfit for Nevin Claire and a long sleeved shirt and sweater vest for Parker. Then, I went into the Hallmark store. I took a couple of shirts and onesies to be monogrammed. I really can't wait to get these back, I know they are going to be adorable! Last night, I got in an order from Sweet Tea that I had placed in July...it was so fun looking at the cute stuff I had really forgotten about. Actually not forgotten, just forgot really what it looked like. I can't wait for the kids to wear these cute fall clothes!

No comments: