Thursday, September 24, 2009

Parker's 1st Fair...











While we were avoiding the flu last week in AR, Grumps and I decided to take Parker to the fair. Well, I really decided and made him come along too. Mom said home to keep Nevin Claire. We didn't really want to get her out there with all those people. When we arrived, we went through the swine barn and cow barn. Of course, he loved him. He loves all farm animals. Then, we ran into the Decker's and some of their friends from church. It was so fun to have little boys for Parker to play with that were his age. They all had the best time riding lots of different rides. Parker mainly rode by himself, but a couple of times I rode and Brandon rode the train with the boys. I keep asking him what his favorite ride was, but he just keeps saying he wants to go back! All in all, I think it was a successful first trip to the fair!

No comments: